Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Off to Austria

Today is the day that my team leaves for Austria. I'm overjoyed to start this new adventure in life and discover more what God has for me. I'm scared and nervous, but tremendously excited as well. I've been in Philadelphia since Sunday afternoon and have been enjoying getting to reconnect with my teammates and the other interns going to different parts of the world. We went to a conference center called SPADE and had a lot of fun there. We talked about having communion with Jesus and what it means to be in community with each other. These were both really helpful things to discuss before we prepare to depart. I'm so excited to see how God works this summer in Vienna as well as the other places where the World Harvest interns will be.
Please be praying as we all travel. Pray for rest, both spiritual and physical. Pray that we would adjust well to our temporary homes and connect well with our teams. Thanks so much for your partnership.

No comments:

Post a Comment