Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello Vienna!

Today, after months of anticipation and after 8 hours of flying, my team and I finally arrived in Vienna.
(My team in the Philadelphia airport. One of the long term team members, Sonja, was in the U.S. and helped at our training sessions.)

All I can say is, "Wow!" This city is gorgeous. There is so much history, so much amazing architecture, so much beauty. I was thinking as I was uploading pictures on to my computer tonight that I think it is going to be really difficult to see the beauty of the city and the depravity at the same time. Vienna as a whole is so lost, but by looking at the city itself it looks so well put together. I think once I get over the initial shock of how beautiful it is here, I will begin to have my eyes opened. I want to see this city the way God sees it and reach it for the sake of glorifying His name. Please pray that God would open my eyes and give me opportunities to share His love with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment